NST/SMT are tubular film made of PFA/ FEP fluoro resin.
Varieties of thin tubes are available, eg. Purity type, PB type for controlled electric resistance, Heat dissipation type and inner surface etching type.
NST is non-shrinkable tube, and SMT is shrinkable tube.
- Heating rollers in photocopiers and printers, pressure rollers and electrified rollers
- Packing material
- Preventing fluorescent tube scattering
- Resisting contamination for molding applications
- Forming size varies according to combination of those, inner dia., thickness and length.
- SMT shrinks between 8 to 12% in circumference when heated to between 180 to 290℃.
- Contact us regarding on etching.