Super engineering plastics polyimide(PI) that has additional function of heat conduction!
It’s a product that combines the characteristics of high-temperature/high-voltage resistant, heat conduction and insulation.
Gunze’s PI(polyimide) insulation/ heat dissipation molding material, is a product that has the characteristics of PI such as high-strength and high-temperature resistance, and also allow the characteristics of high-voltage resistant and thermal conductivity.
Contact us regarding questions about film thickness, control of heat dissipation, composite moldings with metal such as copper/ aluminum, etc. We will respond to various requirements.
- High dielectric strength
- Heat dissipation
- High mechanical strength
- Abrasion resistance
- Insulation of batteries, inverter, etc.
- Foundational insulation of the power device
- Spacer of motor
- Others, as heat-resistant insulation material
|295×210||25 ~ 85||1 ~ 3|
|120×120||25 ~ 85||1 ~ 3|
※Manufacturable size (as of 14 January, 2011)
- The thermal conductivity is a converted value measured by Mobale1u thermal diffusivity instrument made by ai-Phase Co.
- Heat dissipation characteristics change according to the width, thickness and withstanding voltage.
- Consult us regarding composite with metal.