Restrictions on Use of Information of the Gunze Website
All information (including image data, etc.) on the Gunze website is protected by various countries’ copyright laws, treaties, and other laws. Except to the extent explicitly permitted by applicable law, including strictly private use, it is prohibited to use any of this information on the Gunze website (including, without limitation, duplication, reproduction, modification, uploading, presentation, transmission, distribution, licensing, sale, and publication) irrespective of the media or means, without the prior consent of Gunze.
Submission of Ideas, etc.
As a matter of policy, Gunze does not accept ideas, etc. submitted from customers, so as to avoid any confusion with Gunze-originated products, plans, inventions, ideas, naming, etc.
Prohibited Usage of The Gunze Website
The following actions are prohibited when using the Gunze website:
- Any act that violates, or is likely to violate, the property or privacy of any third party or Gunze.
- Any act that causes, or is likely to cause, damage and/or disadvantages to any third party or Gunze.
- Any act that is against public order and standards of decency, or that is likely to be perceived as such.
- Any criminal act, or any act that leads to crime or is likely to lead to crime.
- Any act of making false statements or notification, including registration of another person’s e-mail address, etc.
- Any business activity or any act intended for profit, or making preparations for such an act.
- Any act that does or is likely to defame or disgrace the reputation of any third party or Gunze.
- Any act that introduces, or is likely introduce, harmful programs like computer viruses, etc. into the Gunze website.
- Any act that violates, or is likely to violate, laws, regulations, and/or ordinances.
- Any other act that is deemed inappropriate by Gunze.
- The term “Gunze” mentioned in item 1 of this list shall include Gunze Limited, Gunze Group affiliated companies, Gunze sports clubs, Yunokaro, and in-shop retailers in department stores and general merchandising stores.
- The term “third party” mentioned in item 1 of this list (also applies throughout the Gunze website) refers to a third-party business partner/supplier of a service subcontracted by Gunze and who claims the rights of this provision. Third parties other than defined herein shall not be included.
- The term “in-shop retailers in department stores or general merchandising stores” mentioned in item 11 of this list refers to sales locations designed to sell or promote Gunze products in department stores, general merchandising stores, or other distribution channels, directly or as subcontracted by these channels.
The Gunze Website Disclaimer
Gunze rejects all responsibility and liability for the content of Linked Sites and for any damage or loss arising from your use thereof. Please note that all information on the Gunze website is subject to change and that access to all or any part of the Gunze website may be suspended or discontinued without notice.
Gunze bears no liability for any damage or loss arising from changes in information or the suspension or discontinuation of the Gunze website for whatever reason. This provision shall be effective retroactively to the time when the Gunze website was initially launched.